About APEX-Human Capital Index
APEX-The Aventus Partners Human Capital Index is an analytical tool that measures the value of human capital or talent pool in order to help service sector organizations analyze their talent capabilities and various other critical and at times hidden aspects of human capital. The tool can be useful to the following groups of professionals:
- Business Leaders in the services domain to understand the performance of their Human Capital from the business indicators
- HR Professionals to understand which areas of the Human Resources function need to be augmented/redesigned/better utilized
- Banks and Financial Institutions, so as to understand how Human Capital contributes to the financial performance of Services organizations and thereby arrive at some lending mechanisms to these sectors
- Private Equity players, to arrive at an optimum price discovery mechanism on their investment strategies in the services domain
- High Net Worth and Retail investors, to discover a new asset class with potential for performance and discover new strategies of investment
APEX-Human Capital Index uses various parameters to analyze the organizational human capital value. To measure an organizations’ human capital value, we need two or more consecutive years of data for that specific organization. To compare an organization with other organizations of same industry we need the same year’s data for both the organizations.
APEX Human Capital Index consists of a set of human capital ratios and financial ratios. Human Capital related ratios make 2/3rd part while financial ratios make 1/3rd part of the total index. Ratios are measured on a scale. The range of a scale is based on the importance of ratio to index, which is why rating points on a scale varies from ratio to ratio.
To explore the tool further, please proceed to the register section link above. In case your company is not listed in the drop down list, drop us an enquiry from the enquiry link above and we will be happy to set up the access for you.